Phantom Gen 2 is a Wireless Vibration Sensor designed for permanent mounting. It records vibration FFT from 3 axes simultaneously X, Y and Z. In addition, it includes a battery that can last to measure up to 10,000 recordings that can be changed at the end of its useful life.
Also, our Wireless Vibration Sensor wake up on high vibration levels in order to send data and alarms. As an additional value, our Wireless Vibration Sensor have a built-in integrator, as a result, it can internally calculate velocity parameters for alarms. This way, RMS values can be sent as well with a selectable periodicity.
- MEMS type accelerometers
- Configurable Alarm interval
- Replaceable battery that can record up to 10,000 measurements
- Frequency range: 10 KHz (x,y) and 5.1 KHz (z)
- Spectral noise: 630 µg/√Hz
- Speed + Vibration Integration
- IP67 Design for protection from liquid and dust
- Modbus compatibility
This kit includes:
- 1 Gateway
- 12 Phantom Gen 2 EPH-V18